Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/20003 on the protection of individuals and other subjects in relation to the handling of their personal data, the information provided by you (the Data Subject) will be handled according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and protection of your confidentiality and rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we wish to give you the following information:
- The data you provide will be used for purposes connected to your request.
- Handling will be performed using manual, computerised and electronic communications instruments.
- The entry of certain data is essential to allowing us to process your request.
- The data can be communicated to subjects assigned to perform the activities necessary for providing the service and disclosed only within the context of such purpose.
- The Data Controller is BIMO s.r.l. - Via Carracci, 15 - 41012 Carpi (MO) - Tel.059 652167 - Fax 059 680659 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- At any time, you are entitled to exercise your rights before the Data Controller pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 concerning the “Right to access personal data and other rights”, the full text of which is given below:
- The Data Subject is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him/her are held, even if it has not yet been recorded, and notification of the same in an intelligible form.
- The Data Subject is entitled to be informed of:
- the origin of the personal data;
- handling purposes and methods;
- the logic applied in the case of treatment performed using electronic tools;
- the details of the Data Controller, Managers and designated representative pursuant to article 5, subsection 2;
- the subjects and categories of subject that personal data may be disclosed to or that may become privy to it in their capacity as designated representative in Italy, Data Managers and Data Trustees.
- The Data Subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, correction, or, when it is in his/her interest, the integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or freezing of data handled in breach of the law, including that not required in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected and subsequently treated;
- confirmation that the operations described in letters a) and b) above have been brought to the knowledge, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data has been disclosed or disseminated, unless such fulfilment proves to be impossible or entails resources that are evidently disproportionate to the right protected.
- The Data Subject is entitled to object
- to the handling of all or part of the his/her personal data, when pertinent to the purpose of collection and for legitimate reasons.
- to the handling of his/her personal data for the transmission of advertising or direct sales material or for the conduction of market research or sales information.
Declaration of consent pursuant to article 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Having read the above information, provided pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, I hereby express my consent to the handling of my personal data by BIMO s.r.l. for the purposes indicated in the information sheet.